Customer Success Manager – Managed Services Customer Success Manager
fjorge is a full-service development agency with over 30 developers on staff. Our Managed Services teams are the detectives, emergency room, mechanic, and renovation specialists for existing client websites. What sets fjorge Managed Services apart from the competition is how we humanize the client experience, and work to uncomplicate the world of technology through open lines of communication and literally uncomplicating the code we inherit.
We are the solution to client digital needs. fjorge offers a fun environment with diverse tickets across different mobile and web app platforms, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem-solving.
fjorge is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join our Development Managed Services team. We have an ongoing relationship with clients whose CMS websites and web applications are managed by fjorge. We ensure their properties are secure, updated, functioning, and continually improved to meet our client’s changing business needs. If you love being a renovator or a detective, working with clients to understand their business needs, working with developers to optimize their productivity, and have enough technical experience “talk tech,” we’re the team for you! Every day brings new opportunities to learn and grow!
Our ideal candidate understands programming but is a nerd about communications, planning and process improvement.
“Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to apply only when they check every box.” If you think you have what it takes, but don’t meet every point in the job description, please apply anyway. You can explain in your cover letter and through the interview process how the experience you do have will help you succeed in the role!
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- Experience managing technical projects or past experience as a developer who has identified their calling for project management instead
- Basic understanding of how websites work and knows their way around the dashboard of at least one type of CMS website
- Ability to translate overly technical developer jargon into client friendly explanations
- Charismatic with clients and other product stakeholders
- Endless curiosity, especially for how client requests fit into their bigger business goals, in order to help make sure we deliver the best solutions
- Empathetic and understanding of client concerns, able to guide clients through distressing technical situations
- High emotional intelligence and ability to identify and establish focus in stressful situations
- Clear and concise communications, especially concerning agendas, development roadmaps, timelines, budgets, and project risks
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Pleasant disposition with a customer service focus
- Self-motivated, detail orientated, and proactive team player
- Experience managing priorities across several projects/products simultaneously
- Experience working with a Ticket Management System, such as Jira Service Management
- Experience using a Time Tracking tool for budget management, such as Harvest
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Familiarity with Technical SEO trends
- Familiarity with server side and browser languages
- Familiarity with how CMSes and Frameworks work (WordPress, Drupal, .Net, Umbraco, Angular)
- Familiarity with how Libraries work (jQuery, ReactJS)
- Familiarity with server migration and DevOps best practices
- Professional certifications, such as CAPM or PMP, or eager desire to get certified