Managed Services Developer – .Net Applications Application Managed Services Developer
fjorge is a full-service development agency with over 30 developers on staff. Our Managed Services teams are the detectives, emergency room, mechanic, and renovation specialists for existing client websites. What sets fjorge Managed Services apart from the competition is how we humanize the client experience, and work to uncomplicate the world of technology through open lines of communication and literally uncomplicating the code we inherit.
We are the solution to client digital needs. fjorge offers a fun environment with diverse tickets across different mobile and web app platforms, a growing range of benefits, and professional development opportunities. We value a curious nature that drives continual learning, a desire to effectively tackle issues through open communication, and a positive approach to problem-solving.
fjorge is looking for an ambitious Web App developer to join our App Managed Services team. Do you enjoy working on properties with an ongoing client relationship to ensure their apps are secure, updated, functioning, and continually enhanced to meet our client’s changing business needs? If you love being the detective, digging through existing code to find the root issues, saving the day with sustainable solutions, and helping clients to enhance their apps to grow with their business, this is the team for you! Every day brings new opportunities to learn and grow!
Our team is seeking a developer with 2 + years of .Net/C# experience, who is also interested in gaining hands-on learning in other server languages. The ideal candidate enjoys helping customers solve their immediate issues, and has no reservations about picking up the phone to talk through a solution.
“Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to apply only when they check every box.” If you think you have what it takes, but don’t meet every point in the job description, please apply anyway. You can explain in your cover letter and through the interview process how the experience you do have will help you succeed in the role!
fjorge is an equal opportunity employer
We provide equal access to, and opportunity within, our programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or preferred coding language.
- 2+ years Experience with .Net/C#
- Experience with ASP.Net MCV and ASP.Net Core
- Familiarity with ASPX & User Control
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with mySQL, tSQL or SQL Server
- Experience with Version Control, such as GIT
- Experience troubleshooting in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox
- Understanding of mobile responsiveness
- Excellent communication skills with teammates and clients
- Excellent documentation skills
- Empathetic and understanding of client concerns, ability to engage in cordial conversation while seeking clarifying questions
- Inquisitive nature, able to help clients identify their root issues, then troubleshoot
- Time management skills and ability to self manage
- Willing to ask for help and providing support to others when needed
- Curious nature, willing to learn and help with both front-end and back-end tasks
- Experience with AngularJS, a plus
- Experience with AJAX and jQuery, a plus
- Familiarity with REACT, a plus
- Familiarity with .Net platforms, such as Umbraco, Sitecore
- Experience with Windows Servers, a plus
- Experience with multi-environment deployment pipelines
- Experience with REST / SOAP API Integrations, a plus
- General Understanding of SEO development best practices
- Experience troubleshooting in IE11/Edge, a plus
- Experience with CSS Compiling tools, such as Gulp, a plus
- Other server side language experience, such as C#, Liquid or Python, a plus
- Experience in WordPress, Magento2, Shopify, a plus