7 Questions to Ask In A Software Engineer Exit Interview
June 13, 2023
Interested in leveling up your team and learning from past employees? The following seven questions can help you conduct an effective exit interview:
- Why did you begin looking for a new job?
- What ultimately led you to accept the new position?
- Did you feel that you were equipped to do your job well?
- How would you describe the culture of our company?
- Who from your team should be promoted?
- What could have been done for you to remain employed here?
- If you could change anything about your job or the company, what would you change?